» Maintenance and Care
Maintenance and Care
Taking care of the lacquered wooden floors is quite simple.
Please follow the rules below:
- maintain indoor humidity in between 40 and 60 %,
- indoor temperature must be kept around +18 C and up to +24 C degrees, which eliminates the probability of deformation and formation of gaps on the wooden floors, especially during the winter heating season;
- it is recommended to use the humidifier if the relative humidity is below 40 %;
- to prevent the accumulation of sand and water in the room doormats should be used;
- felt patches should be attached to the base of the furniture (tables, chairs , etc.). Chairs, armchairs and other furniture on rollers should be used together with the polymeric mats;
- try to eliminate the possibility of water splashing on the surface of the wooden floor (for example, excessively wet floor cleaning floor);
- do not carry out works on the floor that can damage the finish of the wooden floors;
- use vacuum cleaner for daily cleaning; in case of largely stained floor neutral detergent (pH 6-8) must be used; avoid using aggressive cleaning materials and strong solvents.